Wednesday 27 February 2013

more incantations

My Version
Earth, North and Pentacle, my center
Air, East be my Wisdom,
My message by Fire,
South be my Love, and my power Water, by West and emotion,
My EnergyGround me to do Good for all
Guide my efforts with your hand
Empower me with your love Move me with your magic (k) To do what needs to be done. I have made it so.
Blessed Be

By Earth,
the life that springs forth
By Air, The Wisdom shines through
By Fire, The power burns and the light grows
By water the chalice overflow
sAnd I cast the circle Thrice round.
. As I breathAs I breath inI know the Goddess
As I am Breathing out I know the God
Listening, I know the Mother of the Earth
Touching, I feel and know the power around and within
Lifting, I am connected to the heavens and the earth
Sitting down, I am aware of the Magic
Thinking, I am aware of the Power
Experiencing, the darkness and the light
I am aware of the BalanceIntending,
I know the Difference of inaction and action
Beginning and ending; I am aware of the circle of life Reading I am aware of the hidden messages
Finishing, I am aware of the circle closing
But not breaking
Merry we Meet and Merry We Part. Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment