Wednesday 27 February 2013

Chants

Mother
Our Mother,
Gaia, Who art thou Heaven
Hallowed be thy name, The goddess
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done on earth
As above, so shall it be below
Guide our hearts with wisdom and jo
yFor you are the Universe, the Earth and Heavens, forever.Bless this ritual and this sacred space with the three best possible fates.
Energy Matter and Meaning ( Chant around the circle)

God and Goddess,
Lord and Lady, Light and Dark
You who die and are reborn. You are the eternal divinity.You are the all encompassing force.
We thank you for the power that you bring.
Life and death comes and goes, But there is Balance in all things. Let us dance in your hands. Remain among us if you will. Leave us if you must. Hail and Farewell.

Chant 2 (protection, circle use) Before me Fire
Behind me Water
Under me Earth
Over me Air
Around me Spirit

.

With earth before me, life is before me
With Magick behind me, beauty behind me.
With Air and wind above me, the message is sent to the heavens
With fire below me, the power burns bright.
With water within me, The circle is whole
With spirit around me, the circle is cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment