Wednesday 27 February 2013

info

samantha
Magickal Path:
wiccan
Age Group: Adult
Occupation: writer
Gender: Female
Relationship Status: Long-term Relationship
Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Located in: surrey, British Columbia



Likes: reading, newletter writing, psychology and wicca or earth spiritually

Dislikes: people who think that you are welfare and mental health problems that you don't belong as a person in community.

samantha's Profile...

Yoga
• beading
• cermics
• art
• writing and music
Favorite Movies
• Good Will Hunting
• Into the Wild and the Golden Compass
• Lord of the rings 1
• 2
• &3
Favorite Music
• Shane Philip{Earth shake}
• world wiccan and tribal
Favorite Books
• Anything Fanasty
• witches Will of the Empress
• The Challenging and Fansty Anthology
I believe in the Creator
Of all that is and will beI take refuge, in the Earth
And in all that there isI also take refuge in Nature
And all the creations of the Great MotherNature spirits, elementals attend me
Love of thy mother of the Universe
Embrace me
Love of thy Father of the Universe
Embrace me Embrace me
with a circle of love
Embrace me with a circle of magic
And Bless me to do all that is right and Good
I am in your Service

No comments:

Post a Comment